Monday 27 March 2017

Turning your Colorista Pads into Cards (CI 13)

Today I'd like to share my second project featured in Crafter's Inspiration Magazine, Issue 13!
                          
I just love the Colorista colouring pads! so versatile and look fantastic made into a card.
                                       
Card by Sam Lewis featuring the Under The Sea Colorista pad and Spectrum Noir Markers
                       
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    
I used the following materials:
      
COLORISTA MARKER PAD - 5X7 - UNDER THE SEA
     
SPECTRUM NOIR MARKERS
     
SHEENA DOUGLASS - A6 STAMP - CHRISTMAS NOTES (Best Wishes)
                                 
8x8 CARD BLANK WITH ENVELOPE

All products above available from CRAFTER'S COMPANION .
                    
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                     
Links you need to know 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  
Thank you as always for popping by


xxSAMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx