Saturday 4 February 2017

AQUATINT BACKGROUND TUTORIAL

Today I'd like to share a step by step TUTORIAL with you!
              
To see how I made this card, gather the supplies below, then head over to the Crafter's Companion Blog HERE
                         
Spectrum Noir Aquatint Tutorial by Sam Lewis AKA The Crippled Crafter.
                                   
I used the following materials:
      
INKS/MEDIUMS
Spectrum Noir Aquatints - Beautifully Grunge Set
               
PAPER/CARD
Sheena Douglass White Stamping Card
Crafter's Companion Watercolour Card
8x8 Card Blank

DIES
Signature Collection by Sara Davies - English Country Garden "Flutter Away" Die
            
STAMPS
Signature Collection by Sara Davies - English Country Garden - Beautiful Leaves
              
ADHESIVES
Foam Tape
Collall All-Purpose Glue
              
All products above available from CRAFTER'S COMPANION .

OTHER MATERIALS
Black Pen
          
                     
Thank you as always for popping by
       
xxSAMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx