Tuesday 15 November 2016

S & C - Decoupaged Letters - Birthday Party Collection

My wife and I recently visited Crafter's Companion flagship store in Newton Aycliffe and WOWZA, what heaven it is for us crafters! (our spouses... not so much!! although they do have a cafe to keep them occupied whilst we browse!)
        
Anyway, whilst there I picked up these adorable paper mache letters!  So much fun and my wife loved it so an all round success!
   
Decoupaged letters by Sam Lewis, featuring the Sara Davies Birthday Party Collection from Crafter's Companion.
                
From the
BIRTHDAY PARTY COLLECTION by Sara Davies 
I used the following: 

6X6 Paper Pad 
Die - Traditional Bunting
Stamps - Let's Party
6X6 Embossing Folder - Scattered Dots

OTHER MATERIALS:
                    
Decoupaged letters by Sam Lewis, featuring the Sara Davies Birthday Party Collection from Crafter's Companion.
                
Links you need to know 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
     
Thank you as always for popping by
 
xxSAMxx

1 comment:

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx