Friday 26 August 2016

National Dog Day 2016 - Notelet set


Today I'd like to share a project made for

CRAFTER'S COMPANION 
  
This is to celebrate NATIONAL DOG DAY!! ... Most of you know how much I adore my own furry family! I'll sneak a pic or two in of them at the end of this post, so keep reading!
      
This Notelet set would make the perfect gift to give someone, or keep it yourself and use each card for any occasion!
                  
Notelet set by The Crippled Crafter to celebrate National Dog Day! Features Sheena Douglass's "It's a Dogs Life" stamp set.
         
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   
I used the following materials:
      
STAMPS USED
Sheena Douglass - It's  a Dog's Life
Sentimentals - A5 Alphabet
   
SPECTRUM AQUA COLOURS USED
Spectrum Aquas
74 Fawn, 76 Yellow
45 Boulder, 54 Chestnut
1 Black, 67 Charcoal
15 Moss, 68 Lime, 54 Chestnut

MEDIUMS AND ADHESIVES
Archival  Ink - Jet Black

ANYTHING ELSE
Sheena Douglass - White Stamping Card
Core'dinations 12 x 12 Cardstock- Darks (Olive)

All products above available from CRAFTER'S COMPANION .
      
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      
   
     

       
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   
Links you need to know 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And to finish,  as promised,  a few favourite photos of my own 3 fur babies!

Lucy, 13 years old
   
Murphy, 10 years old
 
Viktor, 14 years old
      
Thank you as always for popping by
         
xxSAMxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx