Thursday 5 May 2016

Curiosity feeds Creativity - Art Journal Page

I''m pleased to share with you today a journal spread I made in my handmade journal.
         
Art Journal page by The Crippled Crafter, featuring a digi stamp by That Craft Place.
 
This hidden extra page hides inside the pocket  that sewing the right page to the page after it formed! 
Art Journal page by The Crippled Crafter, featuring a digi stamp by That Craft Place.
              
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
   
I used the following materials:
 
JOURNAL
Handmade Journal using Daler-Rowney Mixed Media Paper

DIGI STAMP
"Dotty Bubbles" by That Craft Place on Etsy 
MEDIUMS USED
Gelatos
 Copics
Posca Paint Markers (Black & White)
Golden Soft Gel Medium

OTHER PRODUCTS USED
Patterned paper scraps from my stash
Stencils by That Craft Place

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        
This page spread features a digi stamp from the Bubbles range by That Craft Place.  

I coloured her skin and hair with Copics before Paper Piecing her dress and hair.  

I coloured the spots on the dress and bow with the same white Posca pen that I used for the highlights on her skin.
Art Journal page by The Crippled Crafter, featuring a digi stamp by That Craft Place.
      

Thank you as always for popping by.
    
xxSAMxx
  

1 comment:

I really appreciate the time taken to read my posts and leave a message. It means a lot to me.

Thank you,

xxSAMxx